The candidate needs to work closely with the CFO to assist him to smoothly function in day-to-day operations, making sure the executive can focus on developing the company and the sales. He/She should gain an understanding of the working operations/process in the Finance/Accounts team to support the team.
- To perform clerical or routine accounting tasks under the supervision.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Maintain digital and physical financial records.
- Create, update, and reconcile the expense reports.
- Monitoring cash in/out in the shops.
- Compile and analyze financial statements.
- Scanning, recording documents, and entering financial transactions in the internal databases.
- To be a focal point to follow-up on unpaid customer invoices, expedite payment, and responds to inquiries by telephone or in writing.
- Reconcile new transactions/ invoices, identify discrepancies, and updating the latest bank statement.
- To assist in preparing and processing payroll timesheets and employment documents verifying account numbers maintains sick and annual leave and other payroll records.
- Create ad-hoc reports / perform various ad-hoc tasks for various business needs.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience with administration/bookkeeping background.
- Quick learner, Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and have good presentation skills and interaction with senior management.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Fluency to read and write and speak English. (Knowledge in Arabic would be an added advantage).